The K-VEST certification program is an accredited education curriculum designed to provide professionals with interactive training on golf’s most popular Human Motion Learning System. Designed specifically for golf, fitness, and medical professionals, the program provides interactive training to help maximize an owner’s use of the system. The Level 1 program allows new users to get “up and running”, while teaching them how to effectively measure and train a golfer’s movement patterns in 3 dimensions.
The program begins with 3-hrs of on-demand training videos. Following the training videos, users are directed to schedule a live, training webinar, which covers best practices for measuring and assessing Kinematic Sequence patterns. Live training webinars are available Monthly. Finally, after completing the live webinar, users will be required to pass a competency test.
K-VEST Level 1 Certification Includes:
• Best practices for K-VEST TPI 3D set up and operation
• Live, comprehensive education for effectively evaluating swing efficiency (Kinematic Sequence)
• Extensive review of bend, side bend and rotation (pelvis & upper body angles)
• Best practices for using and customizing biofeedback (swing drills/corrective exercises)
• K-VEST Level 1 Certification logo and placement on K-VEST website
PLEASE READ – Important Purchasing Notes Below
Coupon/Promo Codes: If you have a coupon or discount code for the K-VEST Level 1 Certification, you will be asked to enter the promo code at checkout.
After purchase, you will receive an email within 48-hrs. containing login credentials and instructions to begin the Certification training.