K-Motion Interactive, Inc.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Delivery. All reasonable attempts are made to select the shipping option selected by the purchaser during checkout, however, K-MOTION Interactive, Inc. (“K-Motion”) reserves the right to ship orders by parcel post, airmail post or courier service (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.) in its discretion. All delivery dates and times are quoted in good faith. When a quoted shipping amount is substantially higher than the actual cost to ship, K-Motion at its discretion may attempt to refund extraneous shipping costs when possible. When this occurs, K-Motion may at its discretion select a different carrier to ship. K-Motion will not be liable for delays in delivery or failure to produce due to acts of God, acts of default by purchaser, or any cause beyond K-Motion’s reasonable control. K-Motion attempts to ship products within 24-72 hours after the order has been placed, however in some cases product may be backordered or unavailable. In this case, K-Motion will attempt to contact the buyer within 24-72 hours to communicate any known delays.
- Returns Process. K-Motion is dedicated to ensuring the satisfaction of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within fourteen (14) days of your purchase. If fourteen (14) days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your product must be in the same condition that you received it.
Some types of items are exempt from being returned. Non-returnable items include, without limitation:
- Downloadable software products;
- Educational content and certification that have been downloaded;
- Live Education events such as K-VEST Certification courses that you’ve already attended; and
- Technical Support services
For returning non-defective products, K-Motion shall be entitled to assess a re-stocking fee of 25% of the order value.
In all return cases, please contact K-MOTION Interactive Inc. customer support at +1.603.472.3519 ext. 4015 or at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. K-MOTION Interactive Inc. does not accept returns without the RMA.
Send your product to: 16419 N 91st Street Ste. A100, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.